We're looking for someone to join our Marketing team who can use data to understand our customers' journeys, and build a strategy to engage, activate and retain members. This is a unique role for a versatile marketer who wants to both build systems for tracking user behavior and respond to it with content that will help them get more value out of the Real Vision platform.
About this role
You will be responsible for the end to end lifecycle of our members – building our leads’ lists through content marketing, onboarding trialists and converting them to paying members, engaging existing members throughout their membership thus building loyalty and ultimately retaining them. You'll have to mine all of our user data to inform marketing strategy — unlocking rapid learning and iteration. You'll be the first person in this type of role, empowered to build a team from the ground up. You will report directly to the CMO and work very closely with the Strategy team.
- Create campaigns that engage, nurture, and grow our user base from email leads all the way through to trial, conversion, product mastery, retention and advocacy.
- Build and leverage data to monitor how people are using the Real Vision platform, inflection points in their experience, and how we can drive activation, engagement and retention.
- Use email, push, and in-app notifications to serve content that will retain and educate users, convert them to plans that match their changing goals, and help them discover new features and value.
- Produce tailored campaigns based on our user cohorts and use cases. Develop new cohorts based on observations of our users and where we can deliver focused messages.
- Constantly measure and report campaign performance, rigorously A/B test, and optimize our communications across channels (including email, landing pages and on-platform).
- Partner closely with other teams — Product leads (content, events, academy), product marketing, design, monetisation, and B2B — to maximize the success of campaigns, serve the most effective content possible, share and respond to feedback, and strengthen our customer-facing efforts across the board.
This might be for you if...
- You're a veteran at retention, CRM, customer success and lifecycle marketing — ideally 5+ years’ experience
- You can operate autonomously on the data side – proficient on Excel; SQL/Python a benefit
- You have a track record of successful campaigns backed up by measurable ROI.
- You can share proven A/B testing strategies that resulted in optimized results.
- You're fluent with email, CRM, and automation tools.
- You have experience working cross-functionally with creatives to produce world-class work.
- You're fascinated by how people behave in product experiences and have a scientific mindset about how to make even small changes in decision-making.
- You're inspired by helping people discover how they can use a platform like Real Vision to solve their problems better and faster.