Real Vision is looking to develop a refined and powerful employee experience program for new and existing employees; focused on attraction, acquisition, engagement, retention and development. This role will be instrumental in the first stage of the cycle by assisting in the design and implementation of the overall recruitment strategy.
Working closely with hiring managers, you will conduct interviews, assist with filtering candidates for open positions and ensure that both technical ability and culture fit are assessed.
Build a hiring pipeline and attract passive applicants by understanding and connecting to the systems available to acquire top level talent. Source and attract candidates by using, social media, employment databases, and other available networks and tools.
This is a remote working position for candidates with the US.
- Design and implement overall recruitment strategy:
- What tools do we use, where do we post, etc.
- Internship to Employee program
- Alumni network correspondence
- Contractor to staff transition plan
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, etc
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates in accordance with instructions provided by hiring managers
- Assist hiring managers with best practices for candidate screening, interview process, etc
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Assist with onboarding new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to finance/management
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills