The Marketing Department is looking for an experienced Marketing & Sales Operations leader to enable the marketing team through technology, data and process. The ideal candid will have a balance of business insight and technical skills. They will need deep knowledge of MarTech, tracking and analytics and experience implementing the tools in coordination with a technology department. This role is for a strong communicator who excels at creating structures and processes to provide clarity and efficiency. The candidate must be able to operate in a fast-paced environment and pivot quickly while staying organized and detail-oriented.
The Head of Marketing & Sales Operations partners with and reports to the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Responsible for managing our MarTech stack including evaluating current tools, sourcing and evaluating new vendors, stakeholder agreement, contract management and implementation in coordination with technology department
- Lead innovation and process improvement by identifying internal opportunities
- Design, implement and manage clear processes to support operational activities across the marketing team and cross-departmentally
- Champion a metric-driven culture and processes within the marketing team and provide standardized dashboards for the department
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing data
- Uncover opportunities to optimize conversion in the sales funnel, as well as optimize and improve offerings
- Implement improvements to sales/monetization processes, systems, data and offerings
- Strategize plans for and help pitch large business development deals and partnerships
- Partner with FP&A to update forecasts and budgets as the marketing liaison
- Prioritize and manage incoming requests for your team
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure Marketing projects and tasks are completed and delivered on time
- Experience building and scaling marketing operations including marketing campaign tracking, creative process management, forecasting and budgeting, and analytics and reporting tools
- Deep knowledge of MarTech solutions and implementation of marketing data tracking
- Direct managerial experience
- Experience working with external clients and partners
- A passion for quantitative decision making, technology and efficiency
- Ability to keep large teams focused on common goals
- Extraordinary communication and relationship skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and resourcefulness with strong attention to detail.
- Experience with measuring measure marketing campaigns, budgets, and building reports and dashboards