Real Vision is the world’s only video-on-demand channel for finance, showcasing unique in-depth interviews and presentations from the world’s sharpest independent analysts, fund managers, and investors. Real Vision is positioned to expand rapidly in the next year with current viewers in over 100 countries and new ventures scheduled to launch throughout 2019.
We are seeking a highly-motivated, experienced and proven Content Marketing Manager with a desire to grow with our financial on-demand products that are disrupting the financial media spectrum.
The Content Marketing function at Real Vision is responsible for promoting our VOD Content within our Partner platforms. This role will report to the SVP Marketing and be based in Manhattan, NYC.
What you'll be doing:
Working closely with the VP Digital Marketing, Tech, Design and Distribution and Sales teams, this role will be responsible for managing the Content Strategy and Campaign Management of our free and subscription products on 3rdparty platforms. You will help plan and manage the promotion of our services across the various OTT channels and partnership platforms, and you will also support the strategy and creative campaign development of our Marketing and Sales departments.
• You will assess opportunities for promotion, both paid and free and identify the campaigns and titles that would resonate in the 3rdparty channel markets through partnering with Sales and Distribution teams, and use data analysis and other available information sources.
• You will be responsible for providing Real Vision’s perspective and needs during global campaign planning, to ensure our brand is marketed correctly and effectively for reach expansion and sales.
• You will support the campaign development workflow and mobilize cross-functional teams to meet campaign goals and planning benchmarks.
• You will partner with the Digital Marketing, Sales teams and partners, to define the strategies for the launch of new series and promotion of services
• You will build, maintain, and evolve key communication and strategy tools necessary to stay informed and effectively execute campaigns with result-orientated reporting and analysis.
Who are you?
• A natural team captain, you can lead cross-functional discussions, articulate needs to the teams, and drive partner marketing campaign activity.
• Deeply embedded in partner channel consumer insights.
• Demonstrated understanding of the digital video landscape and media trends both in the US and globally, and marketing experience in video-on-demand
• You thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment and demonstrate strong judgment and a solution-driven mindset. Multi-tasker, but with clear time management and prioritization skills.
• You are passionate, curious and open to candid feedback about your performance and seek any constructive real-time points as a great way to grow.
• You are a thought-leader with a fascination in brand-building with a strong and well-informed point of view to critically analyze the latest marketing and advertising trends and tactics to help grow earned media.
• A doer: a self-motivated collaborator in a fast paced and multifaceted environment who is capable of being impactful without the support of a large team of direct reports. This person is able to work both independently and in close collaboration with a wide array of stakeholders.
• A selfless, collaborative Marketing professional who will naturally go beyond roles and titles to get great work done.
• At least 5-7 years of experience in building strategic and creative consumer marketing campaigns, preferably with a background in entertainment (TV and/or film) or finance or worked at a top innovative brand, advertising or media agency with an emphasis on Content or Digital Partner Marketing.
• A strong sense of analytical, strategic, problem-solving, and organizational skills -- always biased to action with a high level of social EQ.
• A mastery of verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills to lead meetings, manage workflow and provide cultural or regions-specific insights.
• An editorial perspective on building a brand's presence with an accessible tone of voice.
• An ability to manage 20 projects simultaneously and adapt in a dynamic environment with a proactive approach.
• A working understanding of digital advertising (mobile, paid social, display, VOD) with a strong grasp of traditional (OOH, TV, press) and media platforms.
Please note that due to the number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.